Tuesday, October 13, 2015

T.I. Not Voting For Hillary Clinton...Chicks Are Too Emotional (VIDEO)

I personally agree with T.I. about this issue. Woman are naturally sensitive to children and other peoples needs. I don't believe in the event that casualties have to be sacrificed in order to achieve a greater good, a woman's DNA will allow her to make these type of decisions without going insane. I personally think that once she see the picture of a child deceased as a result of a decision she made. It will be too much for her to bare. They are wired for motherhood first. It takes a special kind of person to make these kinds of decisions. Male or female, and please believe that they make these type of decisions more than you would think. It's the dirty side of politics. War is a terrible thing,but there is always one going on in this world. Real Thoughts!!! It get's deeper than female rights and equality...Ingle Jingles Productions/HotMusikZone

No comments:

Post a Comment