Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Alonzo Williams Details Writing Book About Involvement with NWA

I had the opportunity to work with this guy in 1995. I didn't know at the time that this was the plug. I didn't even get to enjoy the project that I appeared on,because after I dropped my verses for the compilation. I got locked up for 4 and a half years. The project dropped in summer 1996. I got out in 1999. Missed out on the wave. It's was love that I even got to make the album being that I got locked down. They kept it 100 tho... Now I got Ingle Jingles productions/HotMusikZone..They say that in order to make it in hip hop in Los Angeles, you gotta be connected to NWA some type of way. This was my connection. I'm a super Producer out here now. Ingle Jingles Productions is flourishing on the west coast and reaching new heights every year with me at the helm navigating the movement forward by all means necessary.Salute!! HotMusikZone...2015

No comments:

Post a Comment