Friday, January 22, 2016

Damon Dash: My cousin Stacey is coonin for Fox News

I have no idea what this crazy girl was thinking when she said all those back sliding comments against black structure in  Hollywood. I guess she would rather see less people of color being represented in film and TV. Stacey Dash has truly lost her self in her own life. She does not understand what is better for the majority of people verses just herself. I personally think that she's a selfish bum who don't even really live the black culture. She is so far gone from the real black experience that she does not have the right to represent black people on no platform in my opinion. I am completely in agreement with Jada Smith on awarding ourselves for our accomplishments. I personally have never felt the need to be validated by other people more than my own people. It's time...Rewarding ourselves should definitely be worth more to us than any other award from these other award people..Salute..Ingle Jingles babie/HotMusikZone...2016

No comments:

Post a Comment